Friday, December 19, 2008

Mixtape #1

This is an experiment to see if it works...
Rather than go through the hassle of zipping a bunch of files and posting a rapidshare link, I'm trying out a different method. This mix is just made up of stuff that's currently on my computer. Future mixes will be better planned. Enjoy the pop songs.
The Frogs: Laying Down My Love 4 U - 1st LP
The Smiths: Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want - Louder Than Bombs
Blank Dogs: Now Signals - The Fields CS
Drakkar Sauna: Notes on the State of Virginia - Drakkansasauna
Pavement: Box Elder - Westing by Musket and Sextant
White Denim: Heart from Us All - Exposion

EDIT: leave a comment about whether you think this is a good way to share mixtapes. I'm using my "Google Sites" account, which has a 100 MB limit, so can only do one at a time. The direct link thing is nice though, I think...better than streaming.

2 comments:

  1. nice. it worked well for me. i'm listening to Notes on the State of Virginia and me likey.

    this is the first i've heard about "Google Sites". I'll have to check it out and share a mix tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just hooked up the Google Site and posted a few tunes for your enjoyment: http://brownflash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete